Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

hugs & kisses





Blue. . is da night, . . . . . .
Velvet. .is da nature. . . . .
Exotic. .is ma breathe. . . .
Full. . is da moon.

& in white is ma moon. . . . . .

Naughty. . Is ma mind. .
Smiling. . Is ma heart. . .
Desperate. . Is ma soul. .
SHIVERING. . Is . . Da. CANDLE,

& Is da only witness.
Of. .
Our hug,
Of Our  Kisses
Of Our love

Let me hold u in ma arms. . . .
Let me feel your emotions. . . .
Let me embrace your being. . . .
Let me breathe your essence..
Let me make u feel da warmth

Hold me now.. Touch me now…
& I decorate you,
& I celebrate you..

Ma. . Fingers. . Touch . . . your Lips. . . .
Ma lips touch your lips . . . .
I pamper your hair..
I kiss your eyes . . . . . &
I sense you sweet..



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 'HOW BEAUTIFUL DA DREAM WAS. . . ' . . !

8 comments:

  1. lol the final line made me laugh very humorous stuff.... hope u didnt fall from ur bed :P :D
    keep smiling always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ preeti... :) thanks... badhane aavi dream aave to :P

    @ sowmya: :) :) :) lol... was intentional... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a hit,
    elegant imagery with dreams and romance in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ the cello string... :) welcome to ma blog... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u summed it all so well...
    awesome expressions ......

    Nice read !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. How are you?
    Not been by in a while due to vacation & then sickness.

    Beautiful expressions.
    Hope your dreams turn into reality.

    Have a great week, my friend!

    The Last Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful...hop ol ur dreams r fulfiled

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...