Monday, July 18, 2011

death


I don’t wanna die…




Its not that am afraid of death…
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such beautiful friends...

Its not that am afraid of death…
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such spiritual souls…

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such bloomed mornings...


Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such endearing moments

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such essence of living

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such reverting emotions

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such vision of oceans

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such migrating aura

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such warmth of hugs...

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will be able to envelope ma beloved…



OH GOD…

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will be able to feel thy presence in me…
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...