Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

death


I don’t wanna die…




Its not that am afraid of death…
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such beautiful friends...

Its not that am afraid of death…
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such spiritual souls…

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such bloomed mornings...


Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such endearing moments

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such essence of living

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such reverting emotions

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such vision of oceans

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such migrating aura

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will get such warmth of hugs...

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will be able to envelope ma beloved…



OH GOD…

Its not that am afraid of death
But
Am afraid if ever I will be able to feel thy presence in me…

21 comments:

  1. Its not that am afraid of death
    But
    Am afraid if ever I will be able to feel thy presence in me…


    --- i like this most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...some times it is just like that....we aren't afraid of death but a thought of loosing the things we like n the ppl we love make us afraid of it....

    irfan

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ preeti... thanks, thats the ultimate ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ irfanbhai... thanks, yes ..yahi dar satata hai aur hume kamjor kar deta hai...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Bhargav.....u very well blend the emotions of fear, insecurity, and impossibility....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I who have died 8x's am now more terrified than ever. nice post

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last line is the best. Be not afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Bhargav.
    I hope you are well.

    This is an intense & profound piece of writing.
    It is not for us to know the workings of God. He is the Almighty and knows, sees and hears everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes... to be so secure in each of these, yet others are afraid these things shall never be before its death.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ aakrritiii... atlast u visited... thanks for the comment... appreciate... thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @lunawitch15 ... da session which begins should always end, it has to in any form... so dun be afarid... its hard but the fact,.. welcome.. and many thanks for ur words :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ marbles in my pocket,... they are whispers of a restless soul ... thank you so much for your words :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Andy... Hey Andy, thanks... yup am ok... and happy that you liked it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ reflections,.. thats a human nature, and we cannot change whatsoever... thanks for ur words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This poem is a celebration of the beauty of life.... Good job, Bhargav!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Sprigblossoms... ur insight appreciated :)many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!! well penned ..good & true thoughts...
    different concept keep writing & smiling.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is very inspiring and heartfelt--bravo!
    And from all the evidence I have seen, I believe we go on after "death" to a plane of existence where all these treasured experiences are even more vivid and beautiful! So we have nothing to fear.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @firebird... many thanks mam.. :), agree to "we have nothing to fear"... :) and why should we...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quite an inspiration indeed, Bhargav.

    Death ought not to be feared, but rejoiced to celebrate the victory of a life well lived and loved by all.

    Celebrating the joy of lIfe,

    Len

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...