Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

color me.....


I open the window of my eyes, I see you…



I open the window of my heart, I sound you…


I open the window of my soul, I feel you…


I open the window of my mind, I embrace you…


Searching my own self, I find you…


I open the window of my being, n… I breathe you…


And you come as a fragrance of my life…


I dream, you come as an angel,


I sing, you come as a lyric…


Come, my arms open…


Come and be part of my day and night..


Let me feel the sweet pain of your vibrations..


Let me breathe the intoxicating fragrance of you and I get soften in the valley of your existence..


Let me know you more…


Let me sense you more…


Let me shift you in ma being…


And you paint me… all colors !!!


14 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was Beautiful Bhargav...loved it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!
    who is that lucky one!
    very nice thoughts :)
    keep writing & smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word- Awesome, Awesome and Awesome...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bhargav. How are you?

    This is a beautiful poem of an all-encompassing love.

    Nicely penned.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mishi.. :) thanks
    @ Sowmya... :)... dream may be... :) :) :) thanks
    @ Saru...thanks that yoy like :)
    @ Andy... :) freind am ok, and hope you too..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Searching my own self, I find you…

    Amazingggggggggggg....
    want to read again&again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice poem bhargav.. keep writing and posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully penned....Bhargav Bhai, you are back im form now...:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Full of LOVE. :)
    Lovely poem...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can I say while I admire the poetry that is reflected in you, love. My word's fail me.

    A beautiful expression of love and affection.


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ induravisighj....
    @ himanshu...
    @ jyotiji...
    @ irfanbhai...
    @ preeti...
    @ blasphemous Aesthete..

    many thanks to all for appreciating...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no words...adorable..:)

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...