Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

CRY

Incarcerated by do’s n don’ts, I



CRY for my save…






Paths of extremism, chocks my air and I


CRY for my save…






Winds and cheers bordered by fundamentalism


Fly of the birds clogged by dry lands


Sword to unearth the souls in brutal pain






Fascisms of the erroneous interpretation of the aged scriptures


The wounds incarnating the ugly truth of ritual disbeliefs






Strained to bow down at an edge of the cannon


Tied by the invisible races of hierarchy






Forever trembling with the next form of wild hurricane chopping me in pieces






I CRY FOR MY SAVE

4 comments:

  1. very touching n wel put....u r just awsome...with ur words...wooooow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bhargav.
    Been a long time. How are you, my friend?
    This is a somber & melancholic piece from you.
    Nicely expressed. Thanks for sharing.

    Beautiful Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  3. touched by your words ....nice:)

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...