Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

... long distance, a phone call"



Read my voices to feel the silence..

Hear my echoes to feel the depth..

View my tears to feel the cloud..

Touch my shadows to feel the distance..

Away from you I veil my living..

Away from you I aloof my wisdom..

Away from you I emit my earth..

Away from you I seal my compassion..

“ ……………………….. “

The game of hide n seek,

The ride of cycles after school,

Those sweet fights for the chocolates

And you’re ever winning arguments…

Those naughty dimples on your cheeks,

The first outing with a strawberry cream

That pink dress of yours

And the very first hand written note...

Your first blush when you turned 18

Others envy and my pride…

“ ……………………… “

A glimpse today,

And the memories erupt…

You left me like a question paper and made me subject…

to answer the proverbs and similes…



“ ---------------------------- “”””””””

Da phone rang, and the same soft voice,

How are you??? My surprise…

Made me felt, yes I still do exist….

Your question to subject (me)….

With tremble voices…do you still love me???

And I said….

Read my voices to feel the silence..

Hear my echoes to feel the depth..

View my tears to feel the cloud..

Touch my shadows to feel the distance..

Away from you I veil my living..

Away from you I aloof my wisdom..

Away from you I emit my earth..

Away from you I seal my compassion..

And I kept the receiver…

































28 comments:

  1. well this was my first read...loved it to the core...it has a looooot of depth into it..so will read once again.but really.its very unique and different:) kp writing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ gayathri... thanks for visit and words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ aakkrriitiii,... i always spell it wrong...( ur name),.. inspirational comment form a poetess... thanks a toonnee... u really made me blush.. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its deep. I loved it. Only that people are so love lorn these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ insignia, welcome and many thanks for visit

    love - needs to be redifined :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a nicely flowing romantic poem :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its deep, pure love!!! I read it like a song; it has a rhythm its own music and very touchy message from the heart!!! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ sprigblossoms,..

    thanks, yes i agree, it has the flow, of all we feel in love... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ dush,

    thanks,... when imagination galore, its good to pen it ...

    thanks again for that lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heart touching and what beauty in it. Very well chosen words which lives up to their very expression. So proud of you boy, keep them coming. Read each of your creations and loved it to the zilt! A HI FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ rourkelatoraleighlane..

    many many thanks for A HI FIVE, am just trying to give a voice to my innerself...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ creativity...

    thanks... :)

    its a feel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved all the echoes in this poem--radiating beyond the words...and so much feeling, a whole world that goes very deep.
    Especially felt the line: "yes, I still do exist"...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ firebird..

    manyu many many thanks MAM, for sparing time and visiting...

    your comment made me read the line agian...
    it was really nice of you..

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is mind blowing, you rock.

    enjoy the rally.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ jingle...

    :),.. thanks for visiting and aprreciating :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree very beautiful and moving exquisitely done. "Those naughty dimples on your chicks..." Cheeks I believe you meant but this line brings a smile to my face very charming

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ mindlovemisery.... hahahaha, yup, thanks, some mistakes are intentional....

    ReplyDelete
  19. really touching words Bhargav. loved the way you repeated the first two paragraphs at the end. it was like i was looking into the very soul of the poem. excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. really touching poem Bhargav. loved the way you repeated the first two para at the end. brought life and meaning to it. excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet, love story. True romantic at heart(sometimes), I have lapped it all up.
    Happy Rally!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ kirti,... thanks for visiting and appreciating, yup (two para) that's the heart of the whole joruney.. :)

    @ clariice.. thanks for visiting,...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow. The repeating of the end at the start is so very powerful. I hope that I can someday find a love I can have the right, if not the time to say that reapetition. Truly beautiful.
    The Lonely Recluse.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @lonelyrecluse..... thats the heart of whole theme... :)
    God bless you and my all wishes for you to find that right one,..
    hey.. when i started blogging you were the one to comment first on one of ma post .(msafro)
    thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello.
    This is indeed a powerful tale of love.
    Love knows no distance or boundaries.
    Love is mightier than the sword.

    Beautifully expressed.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ andy... thanks ANDY... LOVE is jz awesome feel,.. u can never ever describe it in any form..."it has jz to be felt"

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...