Saturday, June 25, 2011

... long distance, a phone call"



Read my voices to feel the silence..

Hear my echoes to feel the depth..

View my tears to feel the cloud..

Touch my shadows to feel the distance..

Away from you I veil my living..

Away from you I aloof my wisdom..

Away from you I emit my earth..

Away from you I seal my compassion..

“ ……………………….. “

The game of hide n seek,

The ride of cycles after school,

Those sweet fights for the chocolates

And you’re ever winning arguments…

Those naughty dimples on your cheeks,

The first outing with a strawberry cream

That pink dress of yours

And the very first hand written note...

Your first blush when you turned 18

Others envy and my pride…

“ ……………………… “

A glimpse today,

And the memories erupt…

You left me like a question paper and made me subject…

to answer the proverbs and similes…



“ ---------------------------- “”””””””

Da phone rang, and the same soft voice,

How are you??? My surprise…

Made me felt, yes I still do exist….

Your question to subject (me)….

With tremble voices…do you still love me???

And I said….

Read my voices to feel the silence..

Hear my echoes to feel the depth..

View my tears to feel the cloud..

Touch my shadows to feel the distance..

Away from you I veil my living..

Away from you I aloof my wisdom..

Away from you I emit my earth..

Away from you I seal my compassion..

And I kept the receiver…

































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...