Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

...you are the one ....

dedicated to ma beloved....







Every year passing by, brings me more near to you…

You are the one, I never knew, when I fall in love with..


You always won the game of life and I enjoyed loosing my part…


The very first time I saw you,

A week before your birthday,

You were wearing the simplest yet beautiful yellow dress…


The walk back from the college, to catch the bus …

And you were catching me for the life…


The smile on your face and the blink of your eyes …

Your try to veil love for me on that very birthday of yours..

That swing of your room

And your gaze me so quiet…


The double sugar CHAI

And your thoughts of the temples…


Sisters teasing you, yet you so lost in ma love…

The very beloved and so very immortal.. You… love of ma life…


Every year passing by, brings me more near to you…

You are the one, I never knew, when I fall in love too...


My wishes and my dreams… you always made it come true…

My heart and my soul… you always made it bloom by your warmth and innocence.


Your eyes said more then those three words…

Love so profound, so sweet and so admirable…


The aura you create, the breeze you come with..

The essence of your presence and your fragrance so eternal..

The gift of god to me… thy being…

What else could I ever ask for…?








On this day of celebration, I feel so content and ever so near..

That I breathe your breath and sense you in my living,

And I pray that we always be

One heart, one soul and one being…


The sunshine’s and moonlights, the stars and the seasons

All so beautiful, with you by my side..

And so again I would say…


Every year passing by, brings me more near to you…

You are the one, I never knew, when I fall in love too...




























8 comments:

  1. So Beautiful, Fantastic, Fabulous Write Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ creativity...

    welcome and thanks for your words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to her :)

    An honest looking post, from the heart. :)


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blasphemous Aesthete,

    many thanks for the wish, will pass on to her...
    yes, your words are very true,.. it has been 18yrs now that she wanted to hear / feel this words as life from me... and at last i said it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful,awesome,amazing....cute words..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good dedication...
    words from your heart;
    made this poem beautiful part;
    :)
    keep writing & smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ sowmya... thanks that you like it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...