Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

conscious




Lost so many relations, yet all are so very near ..
Lost so many friends, yet all are so very near ..



It makes me wonder, as why I gave a name to those relations..

It makes me wonder, as why I gave a name to those friends..



Yet all they gave me a reason to cherish then and now,

Yet all they gave me a reason to smile then and now,



Memories never erase, they follow like a shadow…

Relations never fade; they still breathe in my essence



Keep in touch was the last bye bye

And I look for the means to keep away that cry



Sky was always clear, it was me who painted colors..

Da moon was always white, it was me who painted pink..



They came and went, I still vent for their come back..



Paths never were easy then and now...

But the mirage of happiness always waited...



Am alive coz of them, and will live for them..

Though they away from me, I still and will always reinvent them..



Coz they taught me to live, then and now…

Coz they taught me to think then and now…

Coz they taught me to breathe then and now…

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) I especially liked the metaphor in the lines: "Sky was always clear....The moon was always white..." Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...halooo....U posted after long?? keeping busy...It's a sad poem this one ..you wrote..but I wonder how u manage to keep that positivity going even after all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Blossoms... thanks, its we human and our expectations paints them in adifeerent mood and hurt ourselves..
    thanks again for visiting and comenting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Aaaakkkkrrriiitttiii...

    :) welcome back, comments from awesome poetess like you inspire me the positivity...(they are like vitamins for the chemistry dissolving my innerself)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u sooo much for such a nice welcome..trust me ur comment on my blog post cheered me up as well..:):) thanks a tonne...:):) hope u doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved reading it. pensive and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ celestial dreamz... thanks again, even i liked the way you write, describing pain is always beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful poem keep postng :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ geet ... :) welcome to my blog... thanks for your appreciation..

    @ seema... thank you seemaji :)

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...