Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

.... masala chai...

Masala chai…



Two cups of water and a cup full of milk

Sugar to sweeten you and the leaves to cheer you..

Ginger to spice up and that Masala to refresh you..



Boiling to cook it up…

And your wait to have that taste…



Your cup with my face…

My cup with your face…



Me filling them to feel thy desperation

You eager to sip it up …



First nip kissing me soft..

Rejuvenating your inner self…



Me enjoying that first kiss

Feel your every sip, sweetening you more and more..



Hey stop… 



Masala chai…



Made me … observe your desperation..

Made me … feel your zeal..

Made me … enjoy your sweetness…

Made me… content with your touch…





The ride so splendid…

The taste so exotic…..












































4 comments:

  1. Waah Taj,

    So many desires let known in little sips of coffee.
    Nice, nice read.


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ blasphemous Asthete..

    yeah, very true... thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slurrppp...you got me tempted to have a masala chai right at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gayathri...

    welcome... hope you enjoyed the sips...full of desires...

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...