Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

anguish




Why people change



I always ask that to myself…






Was it my fault or their requirements….


I always ask that to myself…






Come January it was cold, in June it turned hot, and then it drizzled…


Happy was I, as ever in those three seasons… then it changed, why


I always ask that to myself…






Perception turned mirage and assumption turned real


Where did I go wrong?


I always ask that to myself






Fill in the blanks was thy nature


I suited the best – time being


Why I could not picture the cruel


I always ask that to myself..






Was it a human in me?


Or was fool in me...


I wonder what I was


I always ask that to myself...






Gratitude was an irony?


Helpfulness was an agony?


It did seems facts now,


Yet


I always ask that to myself...






Reasons galore


Excuses erupt


Shredding me in pieces


Leaving me in turmoil






Why there has to be a reason


Why there has to be a name


Why can’t a relation be above all?


Why all has to be a purpose…


Why tears needs to be defined…






Why can’t it be like a clear sky!






I always ask that to myself.

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully expressed emotions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dush,

    many thanks for stopping by and appreciating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bhargav! Thanks for taking your time out and reading my post.
    I like this poem. You have expressed your feelings very well, infact I feel the same at times. Life is always changing, people are always changing, and infact, we too are changing all the time, thats time! It keeps on rolling, nothing stays forever, even the seasons don't! Beautiful poetry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bhargav!
    Thanks for taking time out and reading my post. I truely appreciate that.
    And I like what you have written. I feel the same at times. Life is always changing, people are always changing, infact we too are always changing, we just don't realise that, that's time! It keeps rolling, it never stops, even the seasons don't! Amazing poetry! keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ khush,

    thanks, yes life treats us every moment with different gifts...
    thanks again for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, it's better not to think about these things. Cause if we stick on, they'll just keep haunting us and we won't get peace..
    It's hard, but we have to move on!
    Nobody and nothing in this world is clear like the sky! Even the sky isn't always clear :)
    Life is hard. Questions are many, answers we will find none..
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ philo... thanx for visiting ma blog,...
    they are the expressions of a human soul as the way wor;ld changes ....

    thnx again

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...