Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

in search of....

Days pass by leaving behind memories…



Memories to thrill with thy shadows


Deserts burning


Paths hurting


Eyes with dry water


Lips with cold silence


Soul roaming wild


Heart gloomy


Never ending quest to voice my sound...


Now …as you not beside me….


Mirror reflects only you and I search for myself…


Why I loved you so much...


Away from my Sun, I tremble for the day light,


Away from my clouds, I crave for my rain drop…


Away from my star, da moon has elapsed






Da nights seems endless,


My being looks like remains….






Come back……






My arms open, eager and desperate


to envelope you for ever….



2 comments:

  1. I can sense the pain, the longingness of being with someone you loved..it's like the life is still there, but not 'alive'..Beautifully written:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) am in search of a color in rainbow which hurts more.... :)

    awaiting success

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...