Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

you... ma love....





There’s a rainbow in da sky

Da sky is ma mind and you have colored it with your being…



There’s a butterfly in da garden…

Da butterfly is ma heart and it’s flying to feel your essence …



There’s a drizzle on ma land…

Da land is ma soul and it’s showered by your eternal love…



There’s a shine on ma pearl…

Da pearl is ma smile which you brought on ma face with your presence



You want to know by now how much I love you…



Your existence has made me human…

Your existence has made me loved…



I was lost in the wild of extremism

Your existence showed me path of humbleness



I was lost in the wild of atrocities

Your existence showed me the path of almighty



I was lost in the wild of humiliation

Your existence showed me the path of admiration.



I was lost in the wild of wilderness…

Your existence showed me path of beautiful landscape



Now, I am lost in the path of your existence…

Now, I am lost in the path of your love….



Now,… I am lost with a song…. Ma life is beautifulllll…

And I wanna you to know…..

I will never ask for more then your love…..















































4 comments:

  1. You are so magical with the words to describe your emotions. I felt like I was reading a song without the music:) Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were lost and now you are found.
    We can all be saved...we just have to believe and follow the right path.

    Well done, Bhargav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ANDY,... thanks again... am on track... :)

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...