Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

whispers of silence

Lay in archives, I whisper the silence of your absence.







Where have you gone….???


The open sky to raise my smile, when I was child….


The mornings, running to hug the cheers and echoes


Liberated from responsibilities…


The neat and tidy envelop of my school books…


The writings helping me stood with a proud ….


Busy chatting in class, mischief to be punished….


Tossing the school bags with careless whispers…


The warm welcomes and the hot food when am back from the school…


Laziness and resulted shouting from you … dad…


The demands irritating you at times yet fulfilling all my wishes…


Never allowing my eyes to burn with tears….


The CHOCOBARS at midnight, even in cold…..


The first movie I saw with you, I still remember “SOUND OF MUSIC”


alive in my memories…


Guiding me, the path to observe the humanity…






No words and no means,


Feeling your words at every step


Missing you dad…


(Dad, where are you, am still your small child, I dun wanna grow up)






I lay in archives…..and I whisper the silence of your absence…




No comments:

Post a Comment

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...