Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh Emotions .....

Emotion











Why you came again…


Happy as I was being aloof…


Happy as I was being safe….


Safe from all hurts…


Happy as I was being never perturbed


Happy as I was leaving without life….






OH emotions….






Why you came again….


Jealous of my life you came….


Singing a song…


“I just came, to say... Some one loves you”


.. And make me cry…






OH emotions…


You came.


Making me again sensual


Make me feel the distance of bridges...


Enlightening my verbs and nouns…


Gathering me within






OH emotions…..


You came…


Make me fly with her hands in ma hands.


Make me feel her arms in ma arms…


Make me smile again with her shines and her shy…


Make me alive again with her warmth in ma life…










OH emotions…


You came.


Just to worry me again…






OH emotions…


Am not goanna cry this time…


Even if she goes away…






OH emotions….i will rejoice with her emotions…


I will live her dreams


I will live her wish


I will live her smile


I will live her moments….






"With which she made my soul and heart affluent and content


Pure and pearl…."





No comments:

Post a Comment

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...