Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

you are a dream... in ma dream





Romancing thy eyes

Romancing thy lips

Romancing thy smiles

Romancing thy beauty

Da treasure of thy being, eternal like an ocean

Pristine like a morning sunshine..

Like an angel

To take me high with thy fly

Like an ocean wave

To make me sail with thy dreams

Like a gem

To make me feel thy wishes

Like a flower

To embrace me with thy fragrance

Like a breeze

To take me away with thy thoughts

Heart so soft

Soul so tender

You are a dream… in ma dream
































2 comments:

  1. You paint so many pictures with your poetry. It is just so peaceful and beautiful. I'm so glad you stopped by my place so that I could find you. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ melanie,
    many thanks as you stopped by,...yes.. i do agree with every word of your comment as i do try the same - painting pictures of ma own dreams and emotions on a peice of paper

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...