Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thanks

Doctors and Nurses, gaze me



The ejecting blood and the pain…


The feeling hard to sustain


The agony bursting yet keeping up the smile to clam dear ones…






The failure of first major operation jeopardy my existence…


The midnight of disaster, tears and whispers,


Unawake and unaware, unconscious trying to structure the happening.


Remembering those awful days,


Lay on the hospital bed, helpless


7 days without a drop of water,


Artificial vein pushing the fluid to keep me alive…


Drugs and meds, the vicious smell all around me, killing me soft…


Burning desires and anger to runaway from the present


Punishing me more


Just wishing my lungs to regenerate the energy,


Desperate for the glimpse of the beautiful sunrise…






Even describing makes me shiver, the fight for existence I fought through...






Wish of the almighty and my karma, the prayers and wishes


Keeping me alive…






Thanks to all,

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bhargav...Hope you are doing well now:) And yeah thanks for stopping by my blog:) U called it "desperation"..I just call it http://aakritimalik.blogspot.com/2011/04/yesterdayi-fell-in-love.html "seeking someone from the heart's core":) That's where different perspectives meet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aakriti,....quiet poetic name na...
    Yup, am recovering, feeling better with the rewards to my post, writing is like food for me, expressing one self...
    Thanks again...it was nice of you asking abt my health :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhargav, I've been browsing your blog & came across this post.

    Seems like you went through a rough time with your health. I hope you are fully recovered from whatever was ailing you.

    Best wishes, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Andy... thanks for surfing ma blog, its my pleasure... yup , had been in a very crucial stage, but hopefullu ok now, thanks to all well wishers and almighty... :)

    ReplyDelete

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...