Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

echoes .......... "within"

Mistake was my expressions, but that was not an intention…



Mistake was my era, but that was not an intention…


Why you feel so hurt or I feel so missing


That was no ones intention ………






The place we shared will always be joyous


The phrases we shared will all always be profound


The waiting thoughts we shared will always be awaited


The small season we shared will always be retained


The colors we shared will always be searched in rainbow..






You inspired me paths of passion


You inspired me paths of fashion


You inspired me paths of action






Always away yet so near was your jubilant anecdote


Always away yet so near was your astonished couplets


Always away yet so near was your enchanting feelings


Always away yet so near was your vent of love


Always away yet so near was your content hugs






Shall I stop somewhere, I wish….


Entrenched so deep you are,


I should not,…


And that’s an intention …..

6 comments:

inspirations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...